27 March, 2006

coming soon...

Thanks for the comments on the last post, especially the more recent ones; it's nice to know that you're still checking, even when I haven't been posting!

The reason why I haven't kept up with the weekly posting routine is that our new place doesn't have internet yet. I have lots of pictures to share with you, but taking the camera to Uni. is difficult since the last few weeks have been nothing but rain, and I've also been very busy.

Nevertheless, there's much to say! I want to introduce you to our new flat, and tell you about our adventure in Holland, and my solo trip to London. So...

Stay tuned!

------------------

03 April: The post is almost complete, but the blogger picture upload stopped working! Al...most... there.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris and Melissa,
We can't wait to hear all about your trip to London (Chris) and also see your pictures of your new apartment.
Love,
Mom
P.S. Thanks for the Mothers day card. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

I've got the popcorn popped, I'm in the easy chair w/ my feet up and anxiously waiting for the new pics.
ma kettle