03 September, 2006

A short update (more to follow...)

Hello, I am writing from the University because (for some reason) it takes 10 - 12 days to change the address of our account with our internet provider. After that I will post some pictures, and I'm also planning to include a video walk-through of our new home! Here is our new address:

1 Daysfoot Court
York
YO10 5BP
UK

In other news, I received more financial aid from the University! About 2/3 of my tuition is now covered, meaning less loans to pay back, which makes us very happy.

We're busy unpacking our few boxes and buying home stuff (I always get excited when I can get a new frying pan). We'll be having a house-warming party later this month and you're all invited, so buy your tickets now! :)

Pictures are forthcoming,

-Chris

No comments: